How NEB’s is handling the coronavirus risk
Thank you for your support of NEB's Fun World. The coronavirus and its impact is changing every hour. We want to keep our guests, team members, family, and friends up to date with all of the latest information and how it pertains to NEB's Fun World. We are increasing our already high levels of sanitization
Update#10 (Saturday December 26th,2020)
- We are temporarily closed for 28 days
Update#9 (Monday November 23rd,2020)
- We are now limited to a maximum capacity of 10 people
Update#7 (Friday July 24,2020)
- We are now open, Bowling,arcade, and Food & Beverage (50 Person Max)
Update#6 (Sunday March 15th,2020 @ 10:30AM)
- We are suspending operations due to COVID-19 effective Monday March 16th, 2020
Update#5 (Saturday March 14th,2020 @ 9:30AM)
- We have cancelled our 11PM - midnight cosmic bowl for March 14th 2020
Update#4 (Friday March 13th,2020 @ 3:10PM)
- We have suspeneded our attractions (Go-Karts,Himalaya,Dark Ride, Hologate,Mini Jets,Sparetime Express, and Bumper Cars) until further notice.
Update#3 (Friday March 13th,2020 @ 11:10AM)
- We have suspeneded our Youth Bowl Program until further notice.
Update#2 (Friday March 13th,2020 @ 9:50AM)
- Our March break promotion has been cancelled for this season.
Update#1 (Thursday March 12th,2020 @ 10:00AM)
- At all of our attractions guests will swipe their own funcards for admission
- Our arcade redemption will transition to kiosk only for prize selections
- We will no longer be handing out hand towels for bowlers